If the following comments describe you, we want you at our meetings.
Have you dreamed of a meeting of Real Estate Agents representing Investors who are seeking the exact properties that you have listed? Do you represent Investors who could benefit by finding their desired properties within our Listing Agents inventory?
We meet 9am every Wednesday:
Coco’s Restaurant, 1250 E. Imperial Highway, Brea, CA 92821
Map to Cocos Bakery Restaurant.
[Cocos has provided us with a great meeting space and service for many years. Comments to corporate on our Store to 1-877-225-4160 or go online at http://www.CocosBakery.com]
1. Only licensed real estate professionals may present properties at the meeting (If you are non-licensed, you must qualify as a “Principle” or present a Commission Agreement from a Listing Agent to present the property).
2. Only attendees will receive the current Have/Want lists.
3. If you place another Agent’s Listing in the Have/Want sheet, it must have (OB) indicating Other Broker’s listing.
4. Include the (SO%) Selling Office Commission.
5. Please do NOT present “I know about….” or “I am getting a listing on….”
6. As a courtesy to those who arrive promptly, attendees who arrive after 10:00am may not be called upon to present their Have/Wants.
7. Integrity – Please keep integrity in mind at our meeting and in all our dealings.
8. Please turn off cell phones ($5 fine if rings – $10 if you answer). Do not answer phone while in room.
9. We welcome your input as this facilitates a productive meeting. In general you may not add a listing to the Have/Want sheets without it first being presented at the meeting.
10. You are responsible for your information and you are responsible to update or delete invalid, improper or out-of-date information. Your haves & wants may appear on the website. If you do not want a property posted send an email to the webmaster, Steve Long
Land Worksheets 2013.11.14
A sample copy of the Have/Want sheets is posted here. Get the latest copy at each meeting.
Support Services Click Here
The information on these pages has been obtained from sources believed reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy we have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisers. You and your advisers should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
No member of the Land and Investment Property Group is responsible in any manner for direct or indirect damages, howsoever caused, arising out of or from the use of LandMeeting.com, LandandInvestment.com or the reliance on the information they contain. Links to other web sites or references to products, services or publications do not imply the endorsement nor approval of such web sites, products, services or publications.
The more properties listed here and links from your site or social networking to the LandandInvestment.com site, the more traffic we will get (and opportunities we will have). Post your notes and articles to LandandInvestment.com and then link to them from your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or other networking pages. If you post them elsewhere send us a link and we will post the link to your article.
Privacy We do not sell or trade your information with any person or group. That said, this group is composed of business people and primarily real estate agents or brokers. Your license and more personal information is already published to the public. Also your Directory listing and any information on posts to this website are very public. You may log in and remove posts or comments listing you as the author. You may also request we remove posts or comments at any time and we will do our bests to accommodate your request.