California, Arizona, Nevada, Texas – Building, Strip center, Retail Centers, Multi-family units that needs Rehab or has management problems. Any price range.
Southern LA County & All Orange County
Buildings – Strip Center for Cash Buyer. Up to $1.5m
“Wholesale Capital Corporation: Conventional direct lender on 1-4 unit residential properties in California, including owner-occupied and investor properties. Loans close in 30 days. Fewer requirements and rules than banks. We commonly close loans that banks decline, loan more loan dollars on the same property, and close more easily than banks. Rates comparable with banks. All loan origination, processing, appraisal management, underwriting, docs, and funding is in house and in one office. Regular updates to agents. Effective in hitting short sale deadline dates.“
Land to build 50 to 100 person senior care/assisted living facility. Finders fee or commission.
Nationwide – Loans
1. Walker & Dunlap, underwrites and services FreddieMac & FannieMae loans. We help your clients decide which Go-to Agency or Bank is best. In addition we have FHA for Apartments, Assisted Living & Construction Projects. Min $1,000,000
2. New CTL (Credit Tenant Lease) Loans, ie. Walgreens, CVS, etc. – 25 yr, fixed rates to 100% LTV @ 1.01 DCR, Non-recourse. Min $2 MM
California – Loans
3. FHA Apt. loans & Assisted Living Nursing Homes 35 yr. Fixed 4% Range. Bridge to Perm Apt. Construction. Min $2 MM
LA, OC, SD – Loans
1. SBA vs Conventional Analysis for Owner users. 10% Down may be possible with SBA.
2. Private money Lot Loans, under 10% rate.
OC Only, Apartments, 100 units plus, Value added.
Business & Real Estate Attorney focusing on finance, including clearing up title, dealing with liens (e.g., judgement liens, UCC-1 & Trust Deeds), and reviewing custom leases.
Owner Broker at Alvey Real Estate
Clients for a General Contractor who will build for you: SFR’s, Duplexes, Tri-plexes, 4-Plexes, Strip Centers, Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings. Will show you credentials and portfolios on request.
The finance industry has pretty much returned to normal, but that “normal” was different from the normal of yesteryear of 2006. Income property buyers who wish to use the finance industry need to alter how they choose properties to invest in, and how they manage those they own or buy. Continue reading
Increasingly, apartment building lenders are requiring T-12 or trailing-12 income and expense statements when financing properties. So, this blog entry is an urgent entreaty to all apartment property owners to begin creating and storing monthly income and expense statements electronically. When refinancing or when a buyer is arranging purchase financing, the underwriting process will be far simpler when 12 monthly statements are readily available.