- Jim Anderson Sulawasi Seaslugs
- Robert Bolland’s Okinawa Slug Site has great photos and coverage of the Okinawan branchs. He puts up new photo(s) on the site about every other week.
- Philibert Bidgrain site with seaslugs from south west Indian ocean : Mauritius; Reunion and Comoro islands.
- Serge Gofas & Jacques Le Renard’s Check List of European Marine Mollusca is a great resource.
- Anthony Holley’s Nudibranch Site has great photos.
- Erwin Koehler maintains a list of Mediterranean sea Seaslug illustrations numbering over 8,000 from around the world. Please send him photos for inclusion in the list.
- Gary Mcdonald’s Bibliography of Nudibranchia has moved. E-mail email@example.com Gary sends me most of the opisthobranch material for the ON and is invaluable. His Zoological Record Index file contains the nubibranch references from Zoo. Rec.
- Michael D. Miller’s Slug Site is utterly fantastic! He has gathered a huge collection of sea slug photos and provided (with support from Scripps Institution of Oceanography) space for many other opisthobranch resources. Each week he puts up the “Branch of the Week” on his website.
- Miquel Pontes’s Opistobranquios del MediterrÃ¡neo has lots of pictures of Mediterranean slugs.
- Bill Rudman’s Seaslug Forum with photos and comments.
- Wolfgang Seifarth’s nudibranch and flatworm home page.
- Sharif’s Malaysian Slug Site has great photos and information on opisthobranch species from Malaysian waters.
- The Dive Shop Cambodia has some nice photos.
- Ant Turkmen’s Site has photos from Mediterranean waters.
- Nathalie Yonow The Sea Slugs of the Red Sea by Nathalie Yonow 304 pages, more than 500 colour photos and illustrations, euro 65.00 (plus P&P) has been published. please order from Nathalie
- Linda Cline’s Dancing Fish
- Jeff Rosenfeld’s Vibrant Sea
- Southern California Association of Marine Invertebrate Taxonomists The Tree of Life Home Page Systematic List shows approximate systematic position of each taxon. 8,000 plus entries
- World Opisthobranch Genus List List of generic names which have been used for opisthobranchs
- Williams College We have a superb undergraduate program here in Mystic on the history, policy, science, and literature of the sea — Jim Carleton.
List of WWW Sites of Interest to Ecologists